Wednesday, November 18, 2009

caramel sauce with labels

I was so excited when I came across this recipe/project...you just have to read the directions for yourself, but I had no idea that you could make caramel sauce like this...it is so cool! Not to mention Michelle from This Crazy Life has made up some super cool labels to complete the process for you. I honestly think this would be so fun for friends and family, all wrapped up in a little basket with some apples and other fun treats to dip in caramel. Can't wait to try it out. Check it out HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Dolce DeLeche! That is the Spanish way to make carmel! It's super sweet and oh soo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad used to make this for us. He served his mission in South America and learned this technique. very good.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin